A Sensitive Adoption Attorney
I am Carie Ehrenborg, and I have been assisting birth parents considering adoption for more than two decades. I understand the full realm of challenges involved. I will help you explore all your legal options, rights and responsibilities including the state requirement that each expectant/birth parent must meet with a licensed adoption assessor.
A Compassionate Knowledgeable Lawyer At Your Side
I will be at your side every step of the way to assist you with:
- Deciding to formulate an adoption plan
- Working with hospital staff, agencies and court personnel
- Linking to support services during pregnancy and post-delivery
- The possibility of receiving living expenses during the pregnancy, and up to 60 days after delivery
- Understanding openness options and/or closed adoption options
Call Or Email Me
My sole focus is adoption and child welfare law. I have been helping expectant/birth parents in Ohio explore their legal options since 1998. I look forward to having a conversation with you. Call Ehrenborg Law Office in Columbus at 614-920-4302 or email me.