It Takes A Village
Those unfamiliar with parenting may not have heard the adage, “It takes a village to raise a child.” An important factor in the adoption process is ensuring you have a support system in place before, during and following your adoption. Even the most experienced parents know that loving unconditionally all the time can be challenging. A constellation of support within your “village” is imperative to good parenting, especially for new parents.
I am Carie Ehrenborg, and I created my law firm Ehrenborg Law Office to provide comprehensive adoption services, including connecting parents with a support system following adoption. I have helped individuals and families for more than two decades. If you are interested in adoption, call my office in Columbus at 614-920-4302 for a free consultation.
Serving Families Throughout Ohio
Potential parents from all walks of life have several choices when it comes to growing their family through adoption:
- Infant adoptions: Adopt an infant born in the United States or a foreign country.
- Stepparent adoptions: Married parents often adopt their spouse’s children born of a prior relationship.
- Foster care system adoptions: Infants, toddlers, school-aged children and young adults in the custody of a public agency and are available for adoption.
Wherever you are in your decision to pursue an adoption, I can help you. I provide comprehensive adoption services, including:
- Preadoption counsel and advice
- Birthparent counseling
- Decision-making guidelines
- Step-by-step adoption guidance
- Adoption representation in court
- Networking with parent support groups
The adoption journey is complicated, but having an experienced adoption attorney can make the difference.
Knowledgeable And Caring Adoption Services
I look forward to working with you and being part of your village. To explore adoption further, please email me or call my office at 614-920-4302.